Christchurch Airport is required to disclose information about its aeronautical services in accordance with the Commerce Act (Specified Airport Services Information Disclosure) Determination 2010 ("Determination").
The Determination requires the disclosure of certain information, including:
Annual disclosure of financial results and service quality ("Annual Disclosures"); land valuation reports prepared for the purposes of revaluing land ("Land revaluations") and fieldwork documentation pursuant to completion of the Report on Passenger Satisfaction Indicators set out in Schedule 14 of its Annual Disclosures ("ASQ Guidelines").
A price setting disclosure following each price setting event (intended to align with the five year price consultation process) ("Price Setting Disclosures").
- 2017 Information Disclosure.pdf [PDF 1.7 MB]
- Pricing Disclosure 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2022.pdf [PDF 1.7 MB]
- Pricing Templates 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2022.pdf [PDF 163.5 KB]
- Schedule 22 - Certification for forecast total revenue requirements.pdf [PDF 159.5 KB]
- 2011 Information Disclosure - reissued 3 Dec 2012.pdf [PDF 1.3 MB]
- 2011 Information Disclosure.pdf [PDF 893.8 KB]
- Appendix 3 - Land Assets Valuation Report.pdf [PDF 2.4 MB]
- Appendix 3 - Valuation of Passenger Terminal Buildings.pdf [PDF 440.5 KB]
- Appendix 3 - Valuation of Runways, Taxiways, Aprons and Infrastructure Assets.pdf [PDF 678.9 KB]