Your mobility options
If you need mobility parking at the airport, we have a range of options to suit your needs. Please note that standard parking charges apply and be sure to put your mobility parking permit on display.
- If you're being picked up or dropped off, The Loop has 4 dedicated mobility parks as you exit on the left hand side. 10 minutes parking is allowed while assisting a passenger to or from the terminal. Please remember to display your mobility parking permit.
- The ground floor of the Express Park building has 6 dedicated mobility parks under cover and is only 110m from the terminal.
- The Short Stay car park has 12 mobility parks and is located 220m from the terminal.
- The Long Stay car park has 8 mobility parks and is located 370m from the terminal.
- The Orchard Road car park has 7 mobility parks and is located 610m from the terminal.
- Park and Ride has 8 mobility parks and is located 1.1km from the terminal. Wheelchair access on the shuttle is not currently available.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding mobility parking.